I am able to control only that which I am aware of.
That which I am unaware of controls me. Awareness empowers me.
No two human minds or bodies are the same.
How can I tell you how to use yours? Only you can discover how, with awareness.
Sir John Whitmore
Supervision for MBA Teacher/Coaches
in Mindfulness-based Application – MBCT, MBSR or MBAC
The Supervision Programme gives you the opportunity to meet online (via Skype) with Susann Herrmann, Dipl. Psych. (MA) for MBSR/MBCT content or Albert G. Tobler, AC accredited for MBAC content, to explore issues and questions that arise out of your own self-reflections about your MBAs teaching and presentation.
Through personal support, guidance, exploratory dialogue and precise feedback, supervision fosters precision and comprehensiveness in the teaching of MBAs and encourages an authentic exploration of unexamined habits and patterns that may hinder your effectiveness in teaching and living.
Grounded in respect for and trust in the innate genius of Supervision participants, this programme is dedicated to investigating, understanding and honing instructional approaches and skills.
You may choose to participate in the supervision process while teaching your own MBA class. You may arrange the number of individual sessions with your supervisor.
Completion of the London Meditation Foundational Trainings
(Preference will be given to applicants who have completed the Foundational Training and are currently teaching an MBA)
- Ongoing daily meditation and body-centred awareness practice and commitment to the integration of mindfulness into everyday life
- Professional experience and graduate degree or equivalent in the fields of health care, education and/or social change (such as the ACFT course).
- Experience as a group facilitator
- Regular participation in Mindfulness Urban Retreat Days
- Susann Herrmann, Dipl. Psych. (MA) for MBCT / MBSR
- Albert G. Tobler, AC Accredited for MBAC
Supervision individual session (CPD)
online sessions via Skype
Duration of session: 60 minutes
- Single session: £ 150 incl. VAT
- Contract 8 sessions: £ 960 incl. VAT (8 x £ 120)
To get an invoice please send an email to email@example.com.
If you have any questions please call 020 3137 1358 or send an email.