& the subsidiary joint venture
London Coaching Team Ltd
– the AwarenessArchitects –
are labels & domains hold by
Human Communication Ltd.
It is only when people begin to shake loose from their preconceptions, from the ideas
that have dominated them, which we begin to receive a sense of opening, a sense of vision...
That is the sort of time we live in now. We live in an epoch in which the solid ground of our preconceived ideas shakes daily under our uncertain feet.
Mindful Leadership: MbM-Management by Meditation™
Strategies for Mind Fitness, Change Resilience, Innovation and Wisdom at Work
Demonstrating the profoundly practical value of Mindfulness in the workplace, our pioneering work in the field of mindful leadership and change resilience creates a growing wave of interest in applying this work in a wide range of industries and arenas.
The practice of Mindful Leadership has four primary elements:
- Mastery of Attention
- Clarity of Intention
- Optimisation of Attitude and Emotional Intelligence
- Integration into every domain of daily life, work and relationships
Our work of introducing Mindfulness to leaders and teams in the workplace is based on the work of Jon Kabat-Zinn and others involved in the field of Mindfulness at Work.
London Meditation / London Coaching’s Mindful Leadership programmes are custom designed to meet the unique needs of each of our clients. Formats include:
- Intensive Mindfulness at Work programmes
that take place at your office / or in your company (ideally five days on-site allowing people to attend to their daily work while integrating the practice of mindfulness)
- Off-site intensive Mindfulness at Work programmes ranging from one to ten days
- Follow-up sessions to deepen and refine the practice
Our unique and transformative Mindfulness Urban Retreat Days and Weekends that we offer at the home of London Meditation / London Coaching have demonstrated the potentials for seamlessly integrating mindful presence and mastery of attention into every activity and interaction of participants’ lives, work, and relationships.
London Meditation / London Coaching’s unique approach to Mindful Leadership is based upon
- decades of compelling evidence-based research that confirms the profoundly practical value and benefits to individuals, teams and organisations that create mindful cultures at work.
- intensive personal practice and research in Mindfulness-related mind-fitness disciplines with respected mentors from many traditions.
- personal experience in executive coaching and sharing mindfulness to a wide diversity of people in leading organisations around the globe.
To discuss your company’s Leadership Development Requirements please
contact Albert G. Tobler or call 020 3137 1358.