& the subsidiary joint venture
London Coaching Team Ltd
– the AwarenessArchitects –
are labels & domains hold by
Human Communication Ltd.
A business man approaches a meditator in a summit area of the Himalaya by helicopter
and says: "Can you explain me what meditation means but do it quick because I have
an important meeting..."
Are you stressed?
Are you so busy getting to the future that the present is reduced to a means of getting there?
Stress is caused by being ’here’ but wanting to get ’there’ or being in the present but wanting to be in future. It’s a split that tears you apart inside. To create and live with such an inner split is insane. The fact that everybody else is doing it doesn’t make it any less insane.
MbM-Management by Meditation™
The Master Classes!
Strategies for Mind Fitness, Change Resilience, Innovation & Corporate Growth
Demonstrating the profoundly practical value of Mindfulness in the workplace, our pioneering work in the field of Mindful Leadership and change resilience creates a growing wave of interest in applying this work in a wide range of industries and arenas.
The practice of Mindful Leadership has four primary elements:
- Mastery of Attention (mindful awareness)
- Clarity of Intention (self-responsibility)
- Optimisation of Attitude and Emotional Intelligence (authenticity)
- Integration into every domain of daily life, work and relationships
London Meditation / London Coaching’s MbM-MasterClasses are custom designed to meet the unique needs of each of our legacy customers such as
- former participants of our MBAC Programme and ACFT graduates
- or after a personal pre-consultation.
Formats of the MbM-MasterClasses include:
- One day or weekend workshops with special topics
- and our unique and transformative Mindfulness Urban Retreat Days and Weekends, which we offer at the home of London Meditation / London Coaching, have demonstrated the potentials for seamlessly integrating mindful presence and mastery of attention into every activity and interaction of participants’ lives, work and relationships. For details click here!
London Meditation / London Coaching’s work of introducing mindfulness to leaders and teams in the workplace is based upon
- the work of Jon Kabat-Zinn and others involved in the field of mindfulness.
- decades of compelling evidence-based research that confirms the profoundly practical value and benefits to individuals, teams and organisations that create mindful cultures at work.
- intensive personal practice and CPD in Mindfulness-related mind-fitness disciplines with respected teachers and mentors from many backgrounds.
- personal experience in executive coaching and sharing mindfulness to a wide diversity of people in leading organisations around the globe...
For further information about the MbM-Management by Meditation™ MasterClasses please contact Albert G. Tobler or call 020 7424 9027.