Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.
The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
based on introspection and meditative techniques
- MBSR – Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction Programme
- IMP – Interpersonal Mindfulness Programme
- MSC – Mindful Self-Compassion Programme
- MBAC – Mindfulness-based AwarenessCoaching
- MbM-Management by Meditation™
at the home of London Meditation:
The Penthouse, 89 – 95 Parkway, Camden Town, NW1 7PP
As an organisational member of the Association for Coaching London Meditation’s coaching approach is in alignment with the curricular framework and standards of this leading professional body.
What is coaching good for?
- Can you see your back?
- Can your eye jump over a wall? A mirror might help!
- Do you sometimes not see the wood for the trees?
- Are you facing a cross-road and not knowing where to go?
Well these are situations where a coach can help. He can mirror so you can see what’s hidden, enable you to find the solution and make the decision that let you go, self-conscious, confident and self-responsible.
...or in other words
The mission and vision of coaching:
The mission of (personal) coaching is to create a learning space where the coachee gains insights by looking insight and elaborates the meaning and purpose of these insights for himself mirrored by the coach.
When the coachee’s awareness grows, his consciousness grows as well as the ability to take over responsibility for his on life and actions.
The vision of (trans-personal) coaching is that the coachee becomes enabled to take over consciously and with growing competence – developed from insights gained by looking inside – responsibility beyond himself (transpersonal).
Well, there is no need to belief. Come and convince yourself – with no obligations.
For further questions please don’t hesitate to contact
- Albert G. Tobler (accredited coach with the Association for Coaching) or
- Susann Herrmann (Clinical and Occupational Psychologist, MA)
Duration of sessions: 90 minutes
Cost: £ 150
If you have already agreed an appointment with Albert or Susann please use the following button to make your payment.
For testimonials click here.
If you have any questions please call 020 3137 1358 or send an email.