Albert G. Tobler, AC accredited
Co-Founder of London Meditation
The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by sceptics or cynics whose
horizons are limited by obvious realities. We need men and women who can dream of
things that never were.
John F. Kennedy
A human action becomes genuinely important when it springs from the soil of a clear-sighted awareness of the temporality and the ephemerality of everything human. It is only this awareness that can breathe any greatness into an action.
Albert lecturing at The Yoga Show
Mindfulness enables Insights – Coaching for Action
Open Awareness and unlocking our potential for GROWTH.
Life wants us to grow, to expand and to take things to the next level; to evolve. And it has wired us accordingly. We are built for growth, expansion and evolution. Yet, growth means exchanging the old for the new – and we often find ourselves reluctant or unwilling to let go.
We procrastinate. We excuse. We postpone. We rationalise. We deny. We bargain. We ’explain away’. We resist. And life goes on as it was – without any change.
As Walt Kelly once remarked, "We have met the enemy and he is us."
This individual coaching programme is designed to support the development of an Open Awareness, liberating us from that enemy (or critics) within. It will be delivered based upon a mutually agreed contract.
What is Open Awareness?
Beyond the mind there is another world – a world of awareness. Open Awareness is closely aligned to Mindfulness as a human quality and Mindfulness practice is at the heart of Open Awareness.
With an Open Awareness we become present; once present, we become alive to many things. We come alive to our thoughts, feelings and emotions. We awaken to our environment and what is happening around us. We become alive to ourselves and the world around us.
This awareness is the basis of our inner-freedom and conscious choice. It enables us to stop tolerating what we would rather change. It empowers us to step into the life and self we want, to be who we really are – to be authentic!
AwarenessCoaching as an approach is applied on "insights gained by looking inside".
It offers a systematic process which empowers us to arrive at our own answers; stimulating Open Awareness is an essential part of that.
Content of the Awareness Coaching programme (V.GROWTH)
- Introductory session
- V for awareness of your VISION
- G for awareness of your true GOALS (goals are the landmarks on our life map from reality towards vision)
- R for awareness of the HERE and NOW – REALITY
- O for becoming aware of your OPPORTUNITIES and OBSTACLES
- W for becoming aware of your WAY ahead
- T for Task Force – COMMITMENT, MOTIVATION and ACTION
- H for HAPPY HOUR – when the job is done, evaluate the final outcome and CELEBRATE your success!
What will you discover?
- An enriched self-awareness, the ultimate to enable self-esteem and resilience
- The ability to notice the times when you are at risk of getting caught in old habits of mind that prevent you moving forward
- The capacity to explore ways of releasing yourself from those old habits and, if you choose, enter an alternative way of being
- A different way of knowing yourself and the world
- The potential to achieve personal change and transformation
Your Awareness Coach
Albert G. Tobler
- Association for Coaching (AC) accredited executive coach
- Member of the blackswan executive coaching team
- 30 years of international work experience in Learning and Development
- Co-founder of London Meditation
- Developer of AwarenessCoaching
- Coaching based on introspection and meditative techniques as well as MbM-Management by Meditation™
If you have any questions please call 020 3137 1358 or send an email.