Albert G. Tobler, AC accredited
Co-Founder of London Meditation
Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams.
Who looks inside, awakens.
For money you can have everything it is said. No, that is not true. You can buy food, but not appetite; medicine, but not health; soft beds, but not sleep; knowledge but not intelligence; glitter, but not comfort; fun, but not pleasure; acquaintances, but not friendship; servants, but not faithfulness; grey hair, but not honour; quiet days, but not peace. The shell of all things you can get for money but not the kernel. That cannot be had for money.
An introductory taster at the home of London Meditation:
The Penthouse, 89 – 95 Parkway, Camden Town, NW1 7PP
Your facilitator Albert G. Tobler
(executive coach accredited by the Association for Coaching™)
Discover the possibilities and the unique qualities of AwarenessCoaching in this reassuring 3-hour workshop on Saturdays. Learn about our self-experiential and "natural-way-of-learning-approach" to support your continued personal and professional development!
This workshop introduces you to the core elements of Mindfulness-based AwarenessCoaching (MBAC):
- Mindfulness which is about paying attention in a particular way, on purpose, in the present
It is objective.
- Awareness which gives us an understanding of what we are doing, of our strengths
and weaknesses, of our likes and dislikes, of our personality, of our emotions. It is not
the same as thought and lies beyond thinking.
It is subjective.
- Coaching which offers a structured process to support personal development, focusing on the issues that are important to you.
We will also introduce the Coaching model – V.GROWTH.
This is the navigation system of MBAC whilst traveling towards your personal Vision, the horizon of your life. We identify the landmarks on the map – the Goals to reach along the way as well as the starting – our current Reality. We assess our Options and Obstacles before we outline the Way for the Task Force to succeed. Once the job is done, it is time for the Happy Hour, time to reflect and celebrate, to realise – yes we did it and now we are able to do it again! The moment, which refills the resource of motivation before we set out again...
Albert G. Tobler
- Association for Coaching (AC) accredited executive coach
- Member of the blackswan executive coaching team
- 30 years of international work experience in Learning and Development
- Co-founder of London Meditation and London Coaching
- Developer of AwarenessCoaching
- Coaching based on introspection and meditative techniques as well as MbM-Management by Meditation™
- Sat Jun 16 – morning workshop
Morning workshop: 9.30am - 12.30pm
Afternoon workshop: 3.30pm - 6.30pm
Cost: £ 35
If you have any questions please call 020 7424 9027 or send an email.